Quentin's Birth Mother
So I guess my vacation time is my time to edit video footage. I spent a few minutes yesterday editing a short video clip for Quentin's Birth Mother. We send her photos and updates via email about once every two months. I asked in our last update if she would like to see some video footage and she said she thought she would like it. So I put this short video together for her. She is such a blessing to us in her encouragement and prayers. We are so grateful for the gift that she has given us in Q and the relationship that we have been able to form with her through email exchanges. We look forward to seeing how God will use this relationship to grow Quentin into the man he was created to be.
Labels: boys

2 Comments:
He is so stinking cute, and I can't believe his little voice!
I miss not seeing you guys all the time!
9:42 PM
I just have to say that I LOVE that boy, and that you are so blessed to be his parents.
6:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home